Wednesday 13 April 2011

One night in Lisbon

After 11 long hours on the plane (and a very bad headache), I have finally landed in Lisbon from Maputo.
I think I ll never fly with TAP again....it has almost been a nightmare: no screens to watch a movie, almost nothing to drink except water and orange juice....and the food (well, food in Africa was definitely much better!).
I have 12 hours to spend here (well, actually 9 right now): my flight to Bologna will leave tomorrow morning at 8.00.

I have just had dinner in a nice restaurant in Barrio Alto and now I am back to my room.
I ll try to get some sleep, but it's really hot (28°c at 23.00) and I am also too tired...I feel a bit upside down...and I wonder if it is a consequence of the wonderful days I have spent in Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment